Learn 8 Best Home Remedies For Acne
If you are looking to get rid of acne overnight, then you might want to consider looing for some home remedies for acne.
When it comes to fighting off acne it is best to go back basics and keep it simple.
That is what today's post is all about finding the best home remedies for acne that you might not know about.
I will keep it as simple and straight forward as I can, so I hope you enjoy it.
Acne is a common problem, affecting about 80% of people throughout their lifetime and can result from various causes.
- This condition develops when your skin pores become infected or clogged with bacteria.
- Traditional treatments for acne can cause irritation, redness, and dryness.
Fortunately, as we will discuss in the article below, there are multiple home remedies for acne.
1. Use Green Tea Oil
Green tea oil can reduce skin inflammation and kill bacteria, causing acne.
Also, it reduces the redness and irritation caused by pimples.
According to studies, it does not work as fast as 5% benzoyl peroxide.
However, it can gradually treat this condition after three months of use.
How to use tree oil
You can find a range of tea tree oil products in the market, whether creams, oils, or gels.
- For essential oils, you have to dilute before applying to the skin.
- After diluting, you dip a cotton ban and use it to the infection.
- You can perform this procedure twice per day and apply a moisturizer if needed.
2. Use Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is a waxy substance extracted from jojoba shrub’s seeds.
This substance contains compounds that reduce skin swelling, and speed up natural healing of the skin.
How to use jojoba oil
You can find this product in online markets and health stores.
- Mix jojoba oil with cream or gel and apply it to the affected area.
- Also, you can put a few drops of this essential oil and rub gently over the acne sores.
- Try using face masks about 2-3 times a week and see results.
3. Use Aloe Vera Moisturizer
The Aloe Vera plant produces natural gel.
This gel can fight bacteria, reduce skin inflammation, and prevent the occurrence of acne.
Research shows that the components in Aloe Vera, such as sulfur and salicylic acid, provide effective acne treatment.
How to use aloe vera
Aloe Vera acts as a moisturizer. It is available on online markets and health stores.
First, clean the acne-infected area, then apply a thin layer of aloe vera.
4. Use Honey or Cinnamon
According to studies, honey and cinnamon contain antioxidants that help remove clogging and waste in skin pores.
This fact means that they both can help reduce skin inflammation and fight bacteria.
How to use honey and cinnamon
- Put honey in a cotton band and rub gently on the acne infection.
- Also, you can mix honey and cinnamon in the ration 2:1 to make a paste.
- After washing your face, apply the paste and leave it to dry for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the mask off and wipe your face gently.
5. Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Ferment apple juice or apple cider to form vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar is known to fight bacteria and reduce skin inflammation.
Also, its lactic acid component prevents acne outbreaks.
How to use apple cider vinegar
- You should mix apple cider vinegar with water in proportion depending on your skin's sensitivity.
- Wash your face, dip a cotton ban, and gently apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave it for 5-20 minutes then wash, and dry gently.
6. Use Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a natural component.
It contains compounds that help in fighting bacteria and reducing skin inflammation.
Coconut oil speeds up the skin's natural healing and prevents other acne breakouts.
How to use coconut oil
You can find it o online and health stores.
- Put the coconut oil in a cotton ban.
- Rub gently on the affected area.
Coconut juice will also work great for migraine headaches.
7. Use Green Tea
Green tea contains polyphenol antioxidants that help in reducing skin inflammation, and prevent acne outbreaks.
Also, green tea helps reduce sebum production.
Drinking green has no studies that support in the treatment of acne.
However, applying it directly to the affected area serves as one of the best home remedies for acne.
How to use green tea
Green tea is available in health stores or online markets.
- Put green tea in water and heat it to the boiling point.
- Allow the mixture to cool, and dip a cotton ban and apply gently to the affected area.
- After it dries, rinse your face and wipe gently.
8. Try Facial Scrubbing
You can try scrubbing using a brush or applying acids to dissolve the waste.
This process removes dead cells in the skin's top layer.
Also, it clears the skin's pores, thus making other home remedies for acne effective.
How to make a scrub
- Mix equal proportions of coconut oil and sugar.
- Use the mixture to scrub your skin and rinse thoroughly afterward.
- Try scrubbing often-daily.
Feel free to check out our latest video on YouTube:
In conclusion, if you suffer from regular acne breakouts the home remedies for acne highlighted ought to be your best pick.
You can also try regular exercise, reduce stress, have enough sleep, and check on your diet.
Nonetheless, seek dermatology care if your condition is severe.